Don’t feel like reading? Listen to the blog post instead:
Or continue reading below:
As entrepreneurs, we all want to create a brand that our ideal clients will naturally feel drawn to. And a brand that makes it easy for us to stand out.
But what is it exactly that makes a brand attractive to your ideal client in the first place? Here are 4 things that will attract your ideal clients:
1. When they can see themselves in your brand
We naturally feel drawn to people we can relate to. And if you are a coach or service provider, this becomes really important. Because let’s be real, you wouldn’t want to work with someone for months if you weren’t sure if you would get along with them, right?
When you see someone and think, “she gets me”, or you feel like you can relate to their content you become drawn to them.
That’s why being relatable is important. And if you are a solo-entrepreneur, this can be done by allowing your personality to come across in your content and sharing parts of yourself that your ideal clients will be able to relate to.
2. When you have a different vibe from other people in your industry
We get sold to on social media so often that businesses can start to feel and sound similar. I don’t know about you but as an entrepreneur whose business is fully online, social media can feel tiring because it feels like everybody is trying to do the same thing or say the same thing to get the sale.
But there are always those people on social media that stand out because they feel like a breath of fresh air. They have a different vibe. And overtime they grow on you because of it.
How do these brands do this? By:
- Being themselves and not caring (or trying not to care) about what people will think of them
- Ditching the idea they have to be super professional and put together to appear successful
- Being consistent in their messaging, how they talk online and even their brand visuals. Which makes it easy for them to not only stand out, but also have their ideal clients recognize their brand on different platforms
3. When your brand aligns with their values and their beliefs
Did you know that most people actually get drawn to brands that reflect their values and beliefs? Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying if you are spiritual you have to work with people who are spiritual. Or if you believe that Jack could have survived on The Titanic, you shouldn’t work with people who believe otherwise.
You don’t have to limit yourself to that degree. But let’s be real if you value honesty, you probably don’t want to work with someone who is okay with lying or manipulating people to get them to sign up for their offers, right?
And if you value hard work, you don’t want to work with someone who is looking for a shortcut and isn’t willing to put in the work.
This is why it’s important to know what your values and beliefs are. And sharing them because this is what will attract the right people to you.
4. When your brand inspires them
We all love being inspired. Inspired to be a better version of ourselves. Inspired to build the business of our dreams. Inspired to become more real and authentic instead of trying to be perfect.
Your ideal client wants to be inspired too.
Now some of you might read this and think, you have nothing inspirational to share, but that’s not true sis. For example, you have created a business and between me and you, creating and running a business is flipping hard and super stressful and 100% not easy.
But look at you. You are doing it. We are doing it.
So if you’re not sure how to inspire people through your story check out my blog post Why your story is an important part of your brand.
So let’s make it practical:
So to recap, here are the questions you can use to help you create a brand that attracts your ideal clients:
1. How can I share parts of my story and personality to be more relatable to my ideal clients?
2. Am I playing it safe on social media to look successful? Or am I allowing my vibe and what makes me different to come across?
3. Am I being consistent, making it easy for my ideal clients to recognize my brand so that they can become familiar with it and have it grow on them over time?
4. Do I know what my values are and in what ways can I share them?
5. Because we all need a little bit of inspiration from time to time, how can I use my story to inspire my ideal clients who are currently where I’ve been?
And if you’d love to create a heart-led brand and a website that you can’t wait to share with your ideal clients, then I’d love to support you. Head on over to my services page to learn about my packages and how we can work together.
And if you liked this post, don’t forget to share it by clicking on one of the social media buttons below!